EA Chauffeurs Airport Meet & Greet policy
- All inbound flights are tracked and monitored with a combination of online search, airports’ automated flight information systems, and a number of flight tracking Apps to ensure a chauffeur is always on time or is aware of any early/delayed arrivals.
- EA Chauffeurs does not charge extra for their meet and greet service, however the standard 1 hr parking charge is applied to all passenger airport collections. Any increase to this is then charged at cost. For waiting time charges refer to “Waiting Times”.
- For any collections from private airfields or for private flights into commercial airports a free waiting period of 15 minutes shall be given after the scheduled arrival time. This is because we are unable to track private aircraft/flights and once landed they are not subject to the standard procedures/delays that commercial and scheduled flights are subject to.
- There may be some occasions such as extremely heavy traffic congestion, or if a flight has landed particularly early, where a passenger may have to wait for the chauffeur that has been booked. However, EA Chauffeurs will always keep in contact with the passenger to ensure that they are aware of the situation.
- We advise that all clients provide a contact mobile number at the time of booking and switch their phone on as soon as possible once landed.
- If there are any adverse conditions which will mean the chauffeur will be delayed we would have already left a message on the passengers’ mobile phone to inform them of the fact. We will then stay in constant contact until the client has been met.
- Without exception all clients/passengers will be met inside the terminals at our designated meeting points (see below) – this does not levy any additional costs apart from those listed in general.
- Heathrow and Gatwick airports dictate that the areas outside their terminals are for drop-off only. Meeting and collecting passengers outside any of these terminals carries with it substantial fines for the chauffeur and potential revocation of any operator’s licence. Additionally there are now drop off fees chargeable at Gatwick (£5), Luton (£5) and Stansted (£7) with a fee also being implemented at Heathrow from October 2021 (£5)
- Every EA Chauffeurs driver will assist a client with luggage but it is ultimately the passengers’ responsibility to ensure that all items of luggage, camera/video equipment, handbags and any other items are in the vehicle. No responsibility will be taken by EA Chauffeurs for luggage left in the airport terminal or car parking area.
For International and European arrivals at Heathrow and Gatwick airports the following meeting points apply:
HEATHROW INTERNATIONAL AND EUROPEAN ARRIVALS:
To the right of the Heathrow Express ticket kiosks.
Location: Upon entering the arrivals hall turn to your right and these kiosks are located on your left-hand side.
In front of the Sim Local concession.
Location: Upon entering the arrivals hall follow the barriers to your right and the Sim Local is located directly in front of you.
In front of the Costa Coffee concession.
Location: Upon entering the arrivals hall you will see Costa in front of you on the far side of the terminal.
In front of the “green” lifts.
Location: Upon entering the arrivals hall walk towards the NORTH meeting point and the “green” lifts are on your left past Costa and just before the main exit. Likewise, if you are looking at the Costa coffee concession the green lifts are to the right of this.
GATWICK AIRPORT INTERNATIONAL AND EUROPEAN ARRIVALS:
In front of the red Currency Exchange kiosk/shop.
Location: Upon entering the arrivals hall, you will find this opposite Costa Coffee next to the lifts for Regus and Yotel.
In front of the red Currency Exchange Kiosk/Shop.
Location: Upon entering the arrivals hall turn back on yourself and you will find this located directly opposite M&S Simply Food.